Страницы

пятница, 27 июля 2012 г.

Concert on the street

 Hey guys! I'm so sorry for these long pauses between my posts, but it's summer and it's so lazy to write long stories or something else. Well, I'll try not to forget about my dear blog. 
This post is full of photos, but not text. It was my brother's concert on the embankment with his orchestra. A good evening with great alive music.
My outfit is simple and a little bit hippy, maybe it's because of my new striped cloth bag. Also I'm wearing many rings and my favorite bracelet.
Shorts: Levis; top: Zara; bag, earings: from Indian exhibition; sandals: Carlo Pozalini; belt: my mom's.
Green ring: vintage (silver with malachite); ring with red and blue beads: Topshop; other rings: H&M and silver. Bracelet: buying in Bulgaria; watch: Swatch.
























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий